We are very excited to start planning our 2020 TDWI Orlando Conference and Strategy Summit and we’d like you to join our awesome speaker and instructor community!
TDWI Conferences and Summits provide insightful and impactful sessions and courses delivered by industry experts that not only help shape our attendee's careers but also drive change and innovation within their organizations.
Our goal is to bring together a passionate group of speakers and instructors who want to share their knowledge and their company stories with their peers and help drive the future of this industry.
Suggested topics for Orlando include, but not limited to:
- Company Case Studies
- Data Literacy
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Modern Data Architectures and Storage
- Analytics, Big Data, and BI in the Cloud
- Self-Service Analytics and BI
- Practical Use Cases and Best Practices
- Blockchain and Data
- Data Engineering
- Data Visualization and User Experience
- Developing an Effective Data Strategy
- Internet of Things, Real-time Data
- Emerging Tools and Technologies
- Modern Data Architectures
- Data Privacy and Security, GDPR
- Modern Data Governance Practices
- Analyzing Unstructured Data
Deadline for submissions: July 27, 2020