We are very excited to start planning our 2017 TDWI Seattle Accelerate and we’d like you to join our awesome speaker and instructor community!
TDWI Accelerate events provide insightful and impactful sessions and courses delivered by industry experts that help shape our attendee's careers in analytics.
Our goal is to bring together a passionate group of speakers and instructors who want to share their knowledge with their peers and help drive the future of this industry.
Suggested topics for Seattle include, but not limited to:
- Data science and advanced analytics topics
- Data sourcing and preparation for analytics using new data types
- Building and testing analytic models
- Model Validation
- Explaining and communicating insights
- Exploratory data analysis
- Text Analytics
- Organizational design for delivering analytics transformation
- Defining goals for analytic programs and identifying problems
- Visual analytics and data discovery
- Machine learning techniques and best practices
- Deep Learning
- Artificial intelligence for the enterprise
- Data Science tools – R, Python, etc.
Deadline for submissions: July 21, 2017